Pages

Nov 15, 2010

menu monday

My husband and I spent hours yesterday baking together. By tomorrow I should be ready to share photos and a recipe from our baking marathon.

For now, here's a look at what we're eating this week:

WEEKDAY LUNCHES
crock pot Tex-Mex chicken (recipe) served with tortillas and taco toppings

MONDAY DINNER
balsamic tuna steak, green pea salad with roasted peppers

TUESDAY DINNER
chicken and cheese casserole

WEDNESDAY DINNER
leftover casserole

THURSDAY DINNER
bean burritos and green rice (recipe)

FRIDAY DINNER
rehearsal dinner for a friend's wedding

SATURDAY DINNER
deviled chicken (recipe), cabbage salad, fresh bread

SUNDAY DINNER
chicken and dumplings

We're bringing out the family recipes this week. The casserole we're making Tuesday is a favorite in my husband's family. The chicken and dumplings is a variation on my grandmother's recipe. I'll try to get at least one of those into a post in the next few days.

Happy cooking and eating this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment